Sunday, February 10, 2008

Golf Club Fitting - Grip

I am looking at getting a new set of irons this spring. My question is about the grip. How do I know if the grip properly fits me?

First, I would suggest that you read the articles Club Fitting 101 and Golf Club Fitting Basics. Once you have done your research on who should be club fitting you in your area, this person can give you the best direction as they will see your ball flight and more importantly your hands! I will say that the general rule of thumb this that your last three fingers of your left hand (for a right-handed golfer) should just be touching your palm. With this being said, your fingers should not be digging into your palm but just touching.

Email us back and let us know what happens or if you have any other questions.

No comments: