Monday, February 11, 2008

Golf Instruction Book For A Specific Build

I am a bigger guy. I am not built like the tour pros and that it seems like who all of the books are written for. Do you have any suggestions for a golf book that would work for me?

Thanks for your question. I am sur eyou are not the only one who feels this way. Before I give you my suggestion I would like to say this first. No mattter your size big or small, we all have the same bone structure underneath. Many times the reason a student can not do what is asked is due to their flexibility. In his book Your Golf Swing, Jim Suttie discusses the golf swing based on four distinct body types. In addition, you can read the free online golf instruction articles at Wireless Golf Coach and keep an eye on this blog!

No comments: