Thursday, January 3, 2008

Do Women Need A Golf Club Fitting?

I have been playing golf with my husband for years. We agreed that it is time for me to update my golf clubs. As a female should I be fit for my clubs? Does it really matter if I have a golf club fitting?

Thank you for asking the question. The question of Women's Golf Club Fitting is asked of me quite often. To answer your questions: YES and YES. Yes, you should go through a club fitting without a question. The article Women's Golf Club Fitting at VGS Golf will give you the info to find a qualified club fitter and what to expect.

At VGS Golf find golf instruction articles written on topis such as Full Swing, Golf Club Fitting, Golf Fitness, Mental Game, Putting, Short Game, Golf Equipment, Ladies Golf, Junior Golf as well as various topics that you would hear in a 19th Hole.

In addition VGS Golf offers golf products in the following categories:Full Swing Golf Training Aids, Golf Art, Golf Books, Golf Equipment, Golf Gifts, Golf Greeting Cards, Golf Instruction CD, Golf Instruction DVD, Golf Picture Frames, Ladies Golf, Putting Golf Training Aids, Wine and Golf as well as a VGS Golf Blog and a Wireless Golf Coach - Question And Answer Golf Blog

No comments: