Monday, March 10, 2008

Where Should I Stand On A Small Tee?

I live in the desert and sometimes the tee boxes are very small. While on one of these very small tees, where should I stand?

If possible, try to stand to the back of the other players while they are swinging. If they can not see you then you can not be bothering them. I have been on tees in that part of the country where I waiting to go up onto the tea until my turn because the teeing area was so small.

If the tee is wide enough, you may be able to stand facing the player. Be careful here though because, you do not want to distract your fellow competitor. I know you are never supposed to say never, but NEVER stand behind the player looking down their target line. This will bother them and is not good etiquette.

To read other free gof instruction articles go to Wireless Golf Coach.

No comments: