Monday, March 3, 2008

Where Do I Hit My Putts On The Putter Face?

I have a question about putting. How can I tell where I hit my putts on the putter face?

This is a good question. We are always talking about how to improve putting and here are a couple of simple ways to do it. You can buy a product called a strike-n-swipe. It is a reusable piece of impact tape. It is a really neat product.

Another way to do it is to sprinkle some baby powder on the golf ball before you make your putting stroke. You will be able to identify where the golf ball made contact with the putter face and easily wipe the excess powder off and putt again.

No comments: