Saturday, March 15, 2008

Should I Be Taking A Divot With My Irons?

My golfing buddy has been on my case because I take divots with my irons. He is a good player and rarely takes a divot. The divots that I take are not deep and I do not see anything wrong with it. Can you settle this for us?

What I can do for you is give you the theory of The Wireless Golf Coach and that is to hit solid iron shots with your irons you should be taking shallow divots. Taking a divot tells us that you do not have too much tension in your shoulders, elbows and wrists during the golf swing. A divot will also tell us the angle of impact as well as the path of the club through impact. So to answer your question, YOU WIN!

Remember -

The Wireless Golf Coach offers golf products under the categories of General Interest Golf Books, Golf Art, Golf Calendars, Golf Fitness Books, Golf Gifts, Golf Greeting Cards, Golf Instruction Books, Golf Instruction CD, Golf Instruction DVD, Golf Instruction Training Aids, Golf Journals And Logs, Golf Picture Frames, Inspirational Golf Books, Junior Golf Books, Ladies Golf, Mental Golf Books as well as Wine and Golf.

No comments: