Thursday, December 13, 2007

How Do I Start My Kids In Golf?

I have two children a boy 10 years old and a girl 12 years old. Being a long-time golfer myself, I am happy that my daughter has expressed interest in starting to play golf. I am happy about this because we could spend some more time together. How do I get her and her brother started?

That is great that your daughter wants to learn how to play golf this great game! The main thing for both of your kids is to keep the game fun for them. At first they may tire quickly and be ready to go before you are ready. Do not get frustrated be happy you got to spend that time with them. Below are some articles that should help guide you as well.

Lessons For Junior Golfers
Secrets To Keep Golf Fun For Juniors

Good Luck!

At VGS Golf find golf instruction articles written on topis such as Full Swing, Golf Club Fitting, Golf Fitness, Mental Game, Putting, Short Game, Golf Equipment, Ladies Golf, Junior Golf as well as various topics that you would hear in a 19th Hole.

In addition VGS Golf offers golf products in the following categories:Full Swing Golf Training Aids, Golf Art, Golf Books, Golf Equipment, Golf Gifts, Golf Greeting Cards, Golf Instruction CD, Golf Instruction DVD, Golf Picture Frames, Ladies Golf, Putting Golf Training Aids, Wine and Golf as well as a VGS Golf Blog and a Wireless Golf Coach - Question And Answer Golf Blog

No comments: