Monday, December 10, 2007

Golf Swing Alignment

Every time I ask my buddy for help with my full swing, he tells me that I am not lined up correctly. How do I know if he is right?

This is a common question and luckily an easy one ot answer. We have the answers outlined in the article Golf Swing Alignment. There are two ways to check this with things that you can find on you or in your golf bag!

At VGS Golf find golf instruction articles written on topis such as Full Swing, Golf Club Fitting, Golf Fitness, Mental Game, Putting, Short Game, Golf Equipment, Ladies Golf, Junior Golf as well as various topics that you would hear in a 19th Hole.

In addition VGS Golf offers golf products in the following categories:Full Swing Golf Training Aids, Golf Art, Golf Books, Golf Equipment, Golf Gifts, Golf Greeting Cards, Golf Instruction CD, Golf Instruction DVD, Golf Picture Frames, Ladies Golf, Putting Golf Training Aids, Wine and Golf as well as a VGS Golf Blog and a Wireless Golf Coach - Question And Answer Golf Blog

No comments: