Wednesday, November 7, 2007

How Do I Hold My Finish When I Putt?

My friends tell me that I do not hold my finish when I putt. How can I fix this?

This is a common problem which does not take to long to fix. Here are the steps to take:

  1. Pick a straight two foot putt on the practice putting green
  2. Begin making putts from this position.
  3. After you make your putting stroke and are in your putting finish position, count to three very slowly.
  4. If you are a right-handed putter, your putter shaft should be past your left leg and you right wrist should be bent.
  5. In order to do this, the tension in your arms must be close to nil or nothing at all.

At VGS Golf find golf instruction articles written on topis such as Full Swing, Golf Club Fitting, Golf Fitness, Mental Game, Putting, Short Game, Golf Equipment, Ladies Golf, Junior Golf as well as various topics that you would hear in a 19th Hole.

In addition VGS Golf offers golf products in the following categories:Full Swing Golf Training Aids, Golf Art, Golf Books, Golf Equipment, Golf Gifts, Golf Greeting Cards, Golf Instruction CD, Golf Instruction DVD, Golf Picture Frames, Ladies Golf, Putting Golf Training Aids, Wine and Golf as well as a VGS Golf Blog and a Wireless Golf Coach - Question And Answer Golf Blog

No comments: